Rain boots of our childhood are now a fashion accessory, it must however be combined to stay chic and not having a rough look. Combine outfits every day or evening rubber boots may seem a daunting challenge. There is nothing for now revamped by top designers, they are signing a trendy city and can be displayed in all circumstances.
Reasons for choosing extravagant mock rain
- Marc Jacobs had the idea to combine rubber boots with outfits every day and in 2006 launched the fashion rain boots original tall and available in various designs and colors. Since revisited by many designers, we find a wide choice filling both those classics like the most eccentric.
- The leopard, Scottish, gingham, lace or patterned compete in originality and fun on models with small or flat heels 4 centimeters.
- Chanel, Gucci, Kenzo, Burberry and other brands have also launched on the market “wellies” scratched.
- Associations between traditional manufacturers of rubber boots and creators are born like that of Jimmy Choo in 2009, has worked with the brand Hunter to give birth to a collection grounds crocodile chic and brand Celine with the Le Chameau.
With what to wear rubber boots?
- Successfully combine rubber boots to urban outfits is the art of “flirting” with the rain without children again. They focus on skinny jeans, a skirt or shorts always short and opaque tights in winter and bare legs in the summer.
- To combine rubber boots in the workplace, we choose the boot “wellies” high, shaped rider, dark united in rubber matt or painted imitation leather, worn with a tulip-shaped skirt, or a trapeze dress 1970s style. If the dress code of the company allows it, we dare not too short shorts.
- Younger dare more rock style mixing torn denim shorts, a t-shirt and vintage jacket perfecto. The boots will be chosen Camargue style panther or printed.
- Finally we choose the rubber boot black and shiny tinsel to break the side of a sequined dress to wear on the day.
- Avoid choosing boots khaki or navy blue may give one side too military or sailor outfit.