Deodorants are both very effective, to avoid feeling uncomfortable, but it is also a product that can create problems. Many deodorants, alcohol-based, should not be exposed to sunlight under penalty of skin discoloration, irreversible.
Prolonged use of deodorants containing aluminum may also trigger cancer. Not to mention anti-perspirant that they have an effect on the natural functioning of the body by preventing the phenomenon of sweating.
But this phenomenon is essential to man. This is what enables it to regulate its body temperature. Many deodorants are harmful and dangerous to health, which should suffice for the consumer to decide its own deodorant at home with healthy products.
Make your own deodorant containing alcohol
- Make your own deodorant is nothing complicated. To 30 ml of water takes 20 ml of spirits and white, low odor, such as vodka. Add to this mix a tablespoon of powdered alum convex.
- You can buy this powder in trade, organic grocery stores or pharmacies. To this mixture you can add to your convenience five drops of essential oil. For your essential oil blends well, start by adding the alcohol before adding water.
- And your mixture will be homogeneous. Fill a clean spray. Here is your deodorant loan.
Make your own deodorant, but no alcohol
- The operation is quite similar. But to make your own alcohol-free deodorant and to be effective you must use 30 ml of hydrosol scent of your choice and 20 ml of deionized water.
- For the rest the recipe is unchanged. A tablespoon of powdered alum curved and five drops of essential oil, optional. Once the mixture is homogeneous, fill a spray. If there remain some alum crystals, await a day.
- This should be enough for them to be totally dissolved.