Choose a perfume for a friend can be a difficult task, yet just a few tips to make the right choice. That’s what you propose this article.
Perfumes are often considered a safe bet in the choice of gifts. They can be fun especially when they are well chosen. Choose a perfume for a friend can be quite easy if you know the person well. However if one knows little of his taste in odors or flavors, it will rely on some valuable not to be mistaken and not to take risks.
The personality of the person
- Each person has their own preferences for smells and perfumes. A smell can evoke memories and please you as well when in fact the smell may offend someone who does not remember with this type of odors. Similarly, a fragrance may please or not depend on the personality.
- Thus, to choose a perfume for a friend, think first and foremost to his personality, his character. A shy person will prefer more discreet and more perfumes sweet while someone with a stronger personality will turn to perfume with more character. Imagine a perfume that can go with his habits, his way of being, and his romanticism.
The choice of fragrance
- In order not to make the wrong choice, avoid perfumes too original or too strong at risk of offending. Prefer scents that are not too concentrated and turn to the eau de perfume or eau de toilette.
- You can also read the latest perfume worn by your friend or the one she prefers. Depending on fragrances, namely fruity or woody example, you can easily find a perfume that matches your friend. If your friend has a habit of wearing fragrances such as vanilla, turn to the floral woody perfume fragrances.
- Do not hesitate to describe the odor of perfume a perfume saleswoman who will advise you well to choose a perfume for a friend.